Add the letter R to a Volvo and you get a performance vehicle you can drive 365 days a year. It is a guilt-free way to indulge in turbos and tight suspensions in the context of a practical family vehicle that likely will spend too much of its time crawling through gridlock. Volvo V70 R offers safety mixed with speed. Scooping up a new Volvo S60 R sedan or V70R wagon caters to the split personality in many car buyers. It‚Äôs the chance to, say, own the fastest wagon in North America ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Tilts at Audi with New AWD ‚ÄėR‚Äô Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.