Volvo Trucks of North America, Inc. announces a strategic alliance that makes Cummins Inc. the truckmaker's sole external engine supplier in North America. The agreement will give Volvo customers contemporary and durable engine choices for all applications, combat the effects of upcoming emissions regulations and broaden service options for Volvo and Cummins products across North America. Volvo trucks sold in the U.S., Canada and Mexico will be available only with Cummins or Volvo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Trucks to offer Cummins engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.