Volvo Car pulls the cover back on its new V50 sportwagon at the Bologna Motor Show. The V50 joins the new S40 sedan in Volvo’s lineup, replacing the V40 wagon that bowed in late 1995 and has been on sale in the U.S. since 1999. Volvo expects to sell 74,000 V50s annually worldwide. Like the S40, which was unveiled earlier this year at the Frankfurt auto show, the V50 shares mechanicals with the new Mazda3, Ford C-Max and upcoming European Focus. It will go on sale in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Unwraps V50 at Bologna Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.