LAS VEGAS – The Volvo XC90 cross/utility vehicle is sold out through the middle of the summer, and a funny thing is happening to its stablemate, the XC70 Cross Country sport wagon – its sales are holding strong as well. Volvo XC90 attracting Cross Country buyers as well. The Swedish auto maker was braced for some cannibalization of the XC70 with the debut of the all-new XC90, but instead is enjoying incremental sales. The XC90 is exceeding expectations in terms of bringing new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo XC90 Proving Friend to Cross Country" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.