CANBERRA â€“ In a sign it wants to get back to business as usual, Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. announces an overhaul of its sports vehicle range. Magna VR-X now spearheads both the 2- and all-wheel-drive range, while the Magna VR variant has been deleted from both. The new models go on sale Aug. 1. Magna VR-X The revamp means the car that carried Australian racing legend Ross Dunkerton to his 100th rally victory at the Subaru National Rally here in early May, now is available to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VR-X Replaces VR in Mitsubishiâ€™s Magna Lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.