SALT LAKE CITY – Volkswagen of America Inc. says its dealers will play a critical role in prodding the U.S. government to develop regulations promoting diesel technology. VW ask dealers to put pressure on U.S. government for diesel acceptance. The auto maker plans to offer diesel engines across its U.S. product range later this year. Frank Maguire, vice president-sales and marketing, says VWA intends to increase advertising of its diesel models, promoting the mileage ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Asks Dealers Help Promote Diesel Benefits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.