Volkswagen of America Inc. and Audi of America Inc. shuffle their top North American executives, as the brands move to further differentiate themselves in the lucrative region. Len Hunt, who has been running Audi’s North American operations since 1999, now will take the helm at VWA, where he will become vice president-U.S. and Canadian operations. Hunt replaces Frank Maguire, who is retiring after 20 years at VW. Hunt will be replaced by Axel Mees, who becomes vice president-U.S. and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW-Audi Make N.A. Executive Changes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.