Volkswagen AG says it will recall more than three-quarters of a million ’01, ’02 and early ’03 Audi, SEAT, Skoda and Volkswagen vehicles in the U.S. and Europe due to faulty ignition coils. Vehicles powered by VW’s 1.8L 4-cyl., 2.8L VR6, V5 and W8 engines, as well as Audi’s 3.0L V-6, are affected by the recall. VW to recall 530,000 cars in North America, alone. In North America, alone, VW says the action covers 530,000 Audi A4 and TT and VW Golf/GTI, Jetta, Beetle and Passat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Begins Widespread Recall to Replace Engine Coils" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642