Volkswagen AG announces an executive swap for its Volkswagen and Bentley brands. Len Hunt, executive vice president-Volkswagen of America Inc., will return to his native U.K. to head worldwide marketing and sales for Bentley Motors Ltd. He replaces Adrian Michael Hallmark, 43, who will relocate to the U.S. to fill Hunt’s position with VWA, overseeing the brand in the U.S. and Canada. The switch takes effect Oct. 1. Hallmark gains North American experience, having been in Europe with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW, Bentley Executives Switch Duties" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.