Volkswagen AG offers a new round of incentives to boost sales of its all-new Golf. The auto maker will now provide a €928 ($1,121) cash incentive to buyers who trade in a used vehicle towards the purchase of a new Golf. This latest incentive is in addition to the free air conditioning promotion VW has been running since February. The German auto maker says it will beat its target of selling more than 600,000 Golfs this year. The company already has sold 207,000 new Golfs in the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Boosts Golf Incentives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.