SAO PAULO – Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda. expects most cars in Brazil to have flex-fuel engines within two to three years. Gol is first VW to run on both gasoline and alcohol-based fuel. Such engines allow the vehicles to run on gasoline or alcohol-based fuel. Fiat Automoveis SA, Ford Brasil Ltda. and General Motors do Brasil Ltda. all will launch models with flex-fuel engines this year. Paul Fleming, president of VW Brazil, says the consumer will be free to choose the fuel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Brazil Asks for Tax Break on Flex-Fuel Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.