SAO PAULO – Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda.'s Sao Jose dos Pinhais plant this year will produce 98,000 VW Golf and Audi A3 models, says a company spokesman. The VW Golf is exported to the US, Mexico and Canada, while the Audi A3 is being exported mainly to Mexico and South America. The auto maker produces 400 cars per day, of which 350 are Golfs and 50 are Audi A3s.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Brazil to Build 98,000 Golfs and Audi A3s" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.