SAO PAULO – Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda. is looking ahead to a record export year following its best month ever in March, when it exported 20,148 vehicles, a jump of 75% over prior year. VW Brazil in the first three months exported 45,178 vehicles, 40% more than in first-quarter 2003. Mexico was the largest market, with 22,527 units, followed by Argentina, with 9,674 and the U.S. with 4,120. VW Gol is Brazil’s best-selling export vehicle. The best-selling export vehicle was the Gol, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Brazil Exports Jump 75% in March" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.