Volkswagen AG expects to increase big-truck sales to Argentina from its Brazilian division, says Roberto Cortes, president-Volkswagen Truck and Bus operations worldwide. Of the estimated 7,500 trucks to be exported by the end of the year, some 3,000 will be shipped to the Argentine market, signaling the economy of Brazil’s neighbor is recuperating from the crisis that began four years ago. Another 3,000 units will be exported this year to other South and Central American countries: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Brazil to Focus on Big-Truck Exports to Argentina" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.