SAO PAULO – Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda. in December’s first half took back its No.1 sales position after earlier being overtaken by General Motors Brasil Ltda. and Fiat Automoveis SA. VW Gol outsold competition to lead Brazil’s December sales. The VW Gol is Brazil’s best-selling model in the month, although the auto maker may remain in third place in sales for the year. Brazil vehicle sales rose 33% in December’s first half. Car and light-truck sales totaled 76,073 units in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Brazil Recaptures Early December No.1 Sales Title" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.