SAO PAULO – Volkswagen do Brasil Ltda.’s marketing division will be taking sales incentives to new heights when it sends a winning customer into outer space and 10 others on a zero-gravity adventure. The Brazilian subsidiary says it will spend a total of $170,000 for the space treks provided by Space Adventures Ltd., a U.S. company located in Arlington, VA, and dedicated to providing space flight to private citizens. Ascender aircraft, with rocket boost, climbs to maximum height of 62 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Brazil to Send Customers Into Outer Space" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.