Volkswagen AG’s aggressive plans to differentiate its myriad of brands in the minds of European consumers could take until 2009, the company’s chairman says. Bernd Pischetsrieder The move was made by VW Chairman Bernd Pischetsrieder shortly after he took the helm last year and was viewed as a bold step, as most of the VW Group brands (VW, Audi, SEAT, Skoda, Bentley and Lamborghini) seemed to be encroaching on one another’s turf. Pischetsrieder now says the transformation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Chief Says Brand Differentiation Could Take Until 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.