Volkswagen AG’s Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd. China joint venture plans to increase output this year 18%. The 50/50 JV with Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. (SAIC) now is slated to produce 330,000 vehicles in 2003, reports say, including the just-launched new Gol compact sedan.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW China JV Increasing Output in 2003" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.