DRESDEN, Germany – While a showcase factory in Dresden, Germany, crafts the first luxury sedans to wear the Volkswagen badge, the dealer body in North America continues preparations to begin selling the all-new VW Phaeton. “The brand has been preparing for Phaeton so we have a stronger infrastructure in place today, as it launches,” says Frank Maguire, vice president-sales and marketing for Volkswagen of America Inc. VW Dealers Preparing to sell Phaeton. “The Phaeton and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Dealers Prepare to Sell New Phaeton" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.