TURIN – Rumors are swirling among design circles here that Ferrari Automobiles SpA is about to tap a top Volkswagen AG designer to head its own styling studio and that parent Fiat Auto SpA may have an eye on acquiring a piece of Pininfarina SpA. Flavio Manzoni, currently head of Creative Design-Northern Europe Brands at VW Group, is expected to return to Italy to take the top post at Ferrari. VW, Ferrari and Manzoni decline comment, but close friends say Manzoni is making the move in part ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Designer May Be Headed to Ferrari" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.