ATHENS –Volkswagen AG’s all-new ’07 Eos convertible coupe will start at $27,990 when it launches next month in North America. The base model comes equipped with a 200-hp, 2.0L turbocharged 4-cyl. FSI direct-injection gasoline engine and a 6-speed manual transmission. At the other end of the scale, $36,850 will buy a car equipped with a 250-hp, 3.2L FSI V-6 and a DSG (Direct-Shift Gearbox) 6-speed automatic transmission that features VW’s trademark Tiptronic sport-shifting system. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Eos Convertible Starts Under $28,000" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.