As athletes from across the globe compete for Olympic gold, Volkswagen of America Inc. hopes some of the Olympic luster will rub off on its Phaeton sedan. The German car maker will use the Olympics as the backdrop to build momentum for its luxury sedan by having a “significant” advertising presence during the televised broadcast of the games. The commercials will feature a special lease program on an “abundantly equipped” Phaeton sedan with a V-8 engine and all-wheel drive for a monthly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Hypes Phaeton Lease, Test Drives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.