VIENNA – Volkswagen Osnabrueck GmbH, the new Volkswagen AG plant based at the bankrupt Wilhelm Karmann GmbH vehicle factory in Germany, will launch serial production of the new Golf Cabrio in the coming months. “We have already built the first Golf Cabrio pre-series vehicles,” Volkswagen Osnabrueck CEO Ludger Teeken tells the Neue Osnabruecker Zeitung local daily. “We will launch serial production at the beginning of second-quarter 2011.” The new Golf Cabrio will be unveiled at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW to Launch Golf Cabrio Output in Germany" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.