CREWE, England — Volkswagen AG names Hans-Joachim Rothenpieler as head of vehicle development at its Rolls-Royce & Bentley Motor Cars unit. Rothenpieler is former head of vehicle development at Skoda Auto a.s., the VW unit based in the Czech Republic. He takes over from Ulrich Hackenberg, who is head of production development and concepts at VW's Wolfsburg, Germany, headquarters. Rolls-Royce and Bentley cars currently are built at a Volkswagen-owned plant at Crewe, in the English ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW names new Rolls-Royce, Bentley head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.