VIENNA – Volkswagen releases photos and information about the production version of the first Up! car from its new minicar range, also known as New Small Family, to be unveiled at the Frankfurt auto show next month. The car will go on sale in Europe in December. VW initially will launch a 3-door model, to be followed by a 5-door version. SEAT- and Skoda-badged minicars will be added later, but the German auto maker does not provide the timing and model names for those vehicles. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Offers First Photos of Up! Minicar to Debut at Frankfurt Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.