With the global economy in a state of limbo, Volkswagen AG says it will be increasingly difficult for the German auto maker to meet its profit targets of €4.41 billion ($4.34 billion) for the full year. The company’s dower outlook comes as it reports a 1% decline in revenues at €22.7 billion ($22.38 billion) for the second quarter, despite a rise in operating profits of 24.4% to €776 million ($765.1 million). VW’s first half revenues dipped 3.2% overall to end at €44.06 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Outlook Downbeat as Revenue Declines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.