Volkswagen of America Inc.’s ’04 Phaeton W-12 ultra luxury sedan will base at $94,600. The W-12 model is not the first Phaeton model to launch in the U.S., but it is the most expensive. The Phaeton V-8 model was introduced into the market last November at $64,600. VW expects the V-8 model to make up 90% of Phaeton’s first-year projected sales of 3,000 units. The 6L W-12 Phaeton makes 420 hp and can go from 0-60 mph (97km/h) in 5.9 seconds, Volkswagen says. Other features include ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Phaeton W-12 to Base at $94,600" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.