SHANGHAI — Volkswagen AG is implementing a new game plan to add more oomph to sales and distribution in the Asia/Pacific region, beginning with China. “I'm using the Asia crisis to change our organization,” says Stefan Jacoby, VW's vice president Asia/Pacific region, in an exclusive interview with FOCUS ON CHINA. Efforts are concentrated on the company's five most important markets in this part of the world. They start with China, where VW with two joint ventures dominates the passenger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW prepares for post-WTO era" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.