Riding a 3-month wave of momentum that unfurled a 25.8% sales jump, Volkswagen of America Inc. has won an appeal to parent Volkswagen AG for more inventory. “We’ve secured more production,” VWA spokesman Steve Keyes tells Ward’s from Volkswagen headquarters in Wolfsburg, Germany. Prominent in the pipeline will be the CC midsize car, Tiguan small cross/utility vehicle and Jetta Sportwagen TDI, which is powered by a 2.0L turbocharged I-4 diesel named one of Ward’s 10 Best Engines for 2010. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Primes Wholesale Pipeline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.