FRANKFURT – Two months ago, Robert Bosch GmbH board member Bernd Bohr questioned the wisdom of a joint venture between his company’s major competitor, Siemens VDO Automotive, and Bosch’s major customer, Volkswagen AG. The two were partnering to produce one of Bosch’s biggest products: diesel fuel injectors. The deal was announced in March. Siemens VDO Chief John Sanderson But Siemens VDO President and CEO John Sanderson says here at the start of the Frankfurt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Proposed Diesel-Injector JV With Siemens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.