DETROIT -- Volkswagen AG's supervisory board revamps overall operations at Europe's largest auto maker, approving a sweeping reorganization that gives more responsibility to incoming Chairman Bernd Pischetsrieder and paves the way for improved distinction between the myriad of brands in the VW family. Effective in January, VW will reorganize its passenger car divisions into two distinct brand groups. The plans are similar to those expressed previously by Pischetsrieder, in which he wanted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Revamps Brands, Management" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.