AUBURN HILLS, MI – Volkswagen of America Inc. today launches its Dieselution Tour, a caravan of clean-diesel VW vehicles and a tractor-trailer loaded with kiosks designed to educate Americans on the benefits of clean diesel, while powertrain engineers gather feedback on current perception of the technology. The 20-week, 20-stop tour will visit major events throughout the country, including environmental and alternative fuel festivals, auto shows and the 2008 Super Bowl, VW says. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Seeks to Change Perception of Diesel, Gather Feedback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.