VIENNA – Volkswagen AG and Kerman Khodro Co. sign a licensing deal covering assembly of Brazilian-made VW Gols in Iran, solidifying a preliminary agreement made a year ago. Initial plans call for the assembly of more than 20,000 VW Gols per year, but other VW models may be added in the coming years. VW Gol output is to start before the end of the year at Bam Auto Mfg. Co. in the Arg-e-Jadid special economic zone near the city of Bam. BAMCO is a new sister company of Kerman Khodro ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Signs Deal for Gol Assembly in Iran" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.