VIENNA – Auto Group Baltic SIA, a joint venture owned 75.5% by Norway’s VW, Audi and Skoda brand importer MoellerGruppen AS and 24.5% by the German car retail group Edgar Kittner GmbH & Co. KG, are taking over the Volkswagen AG import business for the three Baltic countries. The JV, established in late 2004, has been preparing for start-up of operations over the last several months. The countries include Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. Separate companies in the three countries have ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Success in Baltic States Attracts Importers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.