WOLFSBURG, Germany – Hard to believe, but Volkswagen AG left something out when it created its expansive theme park adjacent to its world headquarters here: the hard sell. Autostadt is a 62-acre (25-ha) playground geared to auto enthusiasts and their families. And while it is heavily populated with all-things Volkswagen, it is more than that, with the German auto maker going out of its way to avoid turning the park and vehicle-delivery center into one big advertisement for its myriad ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VW Tries for Subliminal Seduction at Autostadt Theme Park" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.