General Motors Corp. supports more financial incentives from the Bush Admin. to encourage consumer spending despite ongoing terrorist threats and the possibility of prolonged military actions. "We were at the meeting that the president called (Oct. 3) in New York," GM Chief Executive Rick Wagoner tells journalists in Greenville, SC, for road tests of the all-new Saturn Vue sport/utility vehicle. "And we offered our views that additional fiscal stimulus would be a good idea right now. And ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wagoner: Consumers Need Help" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.