General Motors Corp. Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner opens a new proving ground and technical center in Incheon, South Korea, this week, marking the auto maker’s third-largest such facility worldwide. “The opening of the Cheong-Na facility just five years after the establishment of GM Daewoo (Auto & Technology Co.) is a great tribute to the company and its employees,” Wagoner tells reporters. “It demonstrates our commitment in ensuring that GM Daewoo remains a driving force in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wagoner Opens GMDAT Advanced Proving Ground" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.