Expect General Motors Corp.'s G. Richard Wagoner Jr. to hold on to the triumvirate of titles he'll have when the current president and chief operating officer becomes chief executive officer June 1. “I don't want a layer between me and the product. I want to stay close to the product. I have no plans to change that immediately,” says Mr. Wagoner. The 47-year-old affable executive will replace current chief executive and Chairman John F. Smith Jr. Some might have suspected Mr. Wagoner to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wagoner Says He'll Keep Titles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.