General Motors Corp. Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner makes no promises about the auto maker’s highly publicized 2010 deadline to launch the Chevrolet Volt plug-in hybrid. Chatting online with journalists and other industry observers today as part of a kick-off to the company’s 100th anniversary, Wagoner says meeting the self-imposed 2010 target for Volt production, “would be great, but we can’t guarantee it at this time.” Wagoner does not elaborate on the Volt timetable – comments were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wagoner Says No Guarantees on 2010 Target for Chevy Volt Hybrid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.