General Motors Corp. shakes up its top ranks as Chairman and CEO Rick Wagoner announces he personally will take over day-to-day control of the auto maker’s North American operations. The shuffle moves former GMNA President Gary Cowger to the newly created post of global manufacturing and labor, while product czar Bob Lutz is stripped of his GMNA chairman title and given responsibility for GM’s global product development functions. (See related story: GM Lowers Q1, 2005 Outlook) GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wagoner Takes GMNA Helm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.