Just one day after Chrysler Group CEO Dieter Zetsche and his executive team meet with influential industry analysts at the auto maker’s Auburn Hills headquarters June 2, observers are wondering if Chrysler can continue the strong product momentum it is beginning to display. Chrysler’s vehicle launch plans are causing concern on Wall Street. Prudential Equity Group LLC analyst Michael Bruynesteyn is voicing doubt over Chrysler’s future product plans. “The cadence of new model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wall Street Unimpressed With Chrysler Launch Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.