Ward’s recently spoke with Stephen Walukas, vice president-supplier quality for DaimlerChrysler Corp., as part of its annual interviews with the Big Three purchasing departments. Chrysler’s philosophy is to “fix” troubled suppliers – or find new ones, says Vice President Stephen Walukas. An interview with General Motors Corp.’s Bo Andersson appeared June 23 and with Ford Motor Co.’s Tony Brown June 24. Excerpts from all three appear in the July issue of Ward's AutoWorld. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Walukas: Chrysler Swapping Out Suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.