DETROIT â€“ Three new powerplants join the list of Ward's 10 Best Engines winners for 2007, the 13th rendition of the annual competition that recognizes automotive powertrain excellence. Making the cut for the first time: 6Ford Motor Co.â€™s all-new Duratec 35, a 3.5L DOHC V-6 launching as the standard engine in some of Fordâ€™s most critical new models for 2007, the Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX cross/utility vehicles, as well as Lincolnâ€™s MKZ sedan. The powerful and refined new V-6 generates ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wardâ€™s Announces 10 Best Engines Winners for 2007" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.