Black cabs, a familiar sight in London, are headed to China under a new deal between British cab-maker Manganese Bronze and Brilliance China Automotive Holdings. Brilliance is spending ÂŁ2.7 million ($3.9 million) over 18 months, including royalties, to produce and sell the cabs in China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan. Approval from the Chinese government still is pending, but if approved, the cabs should be on the streets by next year. Manganese already exports the cabs to 25 countries, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wardâ€™s Staff from Wires" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.