The Ward's U.S. light vehicle segmentation for the '01 model year (see insert for detail) includes a new segment group for hybrid vehicles that have been helping to blur the difference between what traditionally has been called a car or truck in the U.S. market. The new crossover/utility vehicle (CUV) segment includes mostly vehicles that previously were listed as sport/utility vehicles (SUVs), as well as the Chrysler PT Cruiser, which had been included in the small van segment. CUVs will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ward's '01 Segmentation Includes CUVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.