Ward's Dealer Business Megadealer 100, a ranking of the nation's top dealer groups, increased its total revenue by $8 billion in 2001 – from $101.6 billion in 2000 to $109.8 billion in 2001. Mike Maroone However, only four of the collections – the Van Tuyl Group, United Auto Group, AutoNation Inc. and Bill Heard Enterprises – accounted for half the $8 billion increase, leaving the remaining 96 groups to fight for the rest. But did that growth come from buying up more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ward's Megadealer 100 Boosts Revenue by $8 Billion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.