They’re making cars better across the board these days. It’s something domestic auto makers and their dealers have been saying the last few years. New data confirm that. AutoNation CEO Michael Jackson, left, and President Michael Maroone look for ways to offset warranty work declines at the company’s nationwide chain of auto dealerships. The improved quality enhances vehicle sales and customer loyalty. It’s great for the sales department and the customer who buys a reliable ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Warranty Woes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.