WARREN, MI – Chrysler Group officials expect the truck triumvirate planned for the Warren Truck assembly plant here to keep all three shifts of production humming. ’05 Dodge Dakota The plant this week celebrated the launch of the all-new ’05 Dodge Dakota midsize pickup on the same line that builds the fullsize Dodge Ram pickup. And the plant has invested in the flexibility to feather in production of a variant of the Dakota platform for alliance partner Mitsubishi Motors Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Warren Tooled for Truck Triumvirate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.