DETROIT – When Volkswagen AG cancelled its reservation for the 2004 Society of Automotive Engineers World Congress held here earlier in March, last year's SAE show chairman was quick to pick up the space for his new employer. In the prime location next to Ford Motor Co., General Motors Corp. and DaimlerChrysler AG, WaveCrest Laboratories exhibited an electric Smart roadster displaying batteries, power control technology and motorized wheels. "There are not many places where you get ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WaveCrest Looks for Piece of Hybrid Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.