DETROIT — Ford Motor Co. is granted a restraining order that shuts down a site on the Internet created by a former Ford admirer that publishes future product information, spy photos and confidential internal memos. The site, www.blueovalnews.com was shut down for several days, eventually returning without the privileged information. Ford is charging the website violates copyright and trade laws because the site's operator, Robert Lane, allegedly is trying to sell the information. Lane ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Web site leaks Ford future plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642